Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 21, 2020

Hello. I am just getting back in from a ride with Pat to the water front. We do this quite often and enjoy the sights and sounds. It is a beautiful day here, sunshine and warmth. No wind today, trees are still and the sky is more grey than blue. We went down by the water and parked awhile. It is a quiet area and one we enjoy. It feels a bit muggy as I think it would love to rain but so far nothing. We need a good storm to clear the air. I am going to take my shoes off, feet up, tv on, and have a cup of left over hot coffee....there is nothing good to go with it though...have to do a bit of shopping this week and add a few of the goodies to the pile.....a cookie or two....I should bake but I am getting 'old' and lazy...smile. I hope you and Jo are having a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am taking mmy shoes off, going to my easy chair, tv on and sit awhile. It is silent around here and that is not bad. Have a good afternoon and evenng...treat Jo to a goodie or two....catch up when you have time. love you...more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment