Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 17, 2021

It is Tuesday night at 8:36 p.m.

Hello. Thinking of you and Jo, hoping you are having fun doing what you want to do. It has been quiet here today. Not much going on. Weather is still on the hot side and that isn't all bad but a good hard rain would be a blessing. Nothing to tell you as I haven't been doing much of anything. I have been watching tv and snoozing through the good parts, ha.ha. bad habits die slow....but I did go sit out on my porch for awhile and it felt good to be out in the breeze. Nothing going on so there is no new news. Girls are good, keeping busy doing what they want to do. Chris busy at the Gallery. Pat has a project or two on going so she keeps busy. Erin and Donaleo are off for now, don't think they will be back for at least a year.No new news to add, same old same old news...Give Jo a hug and get one back. Let me know hou you two are doing. Love you. Off I go, feet up, tv on and some hot coffee to finish. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. love you. Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, so took a look this AM, part of 'what I do' online. Take care, and don't visit Tri-cities for a week, we're having a heat wave here, to hot for any fun.

    ReplyDelete