Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 26, 2021

Hello, Friday night almost half past seven p.m., all alone and lonely, not something I like. Alone is good once in awhile but sometimes just too much and I want someone to knock on my door; no luck tonight; guess everyone hunkered down or out and about. Friday night and it has been quiet. I really cannot complain as I had a good day. It was warm, almost like a Spring day so I should not complain. smile...well....ha.ha. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. The weather here has been really lovely, can't complain. My mind is changing which scares me a little. I am getting a little more forgetful.....I think it goes with old age. I have my hot tea waiting, off I go...I'd share if you and Jo were here..smile. Sleep sweet. Catch up when you have time. Love you. Give Jo a hug an get one back. Catch up when you have time. Love you more every day. Good night and sweet dreams when you get there. Bye for Now. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment