Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday

Expecting lunch to come in soon and it is a bit on the cloudy side out there today. Only three parked cars outside my window this morning and all is quiet around here. No new news, Christine was over earlier to say hello and was on her way to the gallery but did not need or want company today. I gather she does not intend to stay over there long. All is quiet. No new news. I have a light head today, not sure what is coming, hope it passes soon. It is going to be a quiet day and that is not bad at all...smile. Some one just drove ein with a new deep blue car; different; good looking. I wonder who thinks the colors up. Can't be easy. There is a white and a light grey car parked oustside my window. Have fun today and do something you and Jo like to do. I am going to put my feet up and look for something on tv; hopefully a good movie would keep me entertained. Take good care of each other Love you more every day bye for now Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment