Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello

My mind is changing and not for the good. I seem to be losing some ground and if this keeps up I'll need a keeper.....We have snow and it isn't going away; not falling right now and hope it stays that way. Stayed in today because of the last snow fall which has no idea of leaving...nice day, quiet, tv day and Chris has been very good about giving me treats to keep me happy. Have a few small jobs to do but nothing going on so no big ones. Erin and Pat stopped in earlier today but the roads are not good so they have not ventured out again. I hope you and Jo are having clear weather and fun things to take care of and do. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am going to join Chris and watch a show or two the head in and read awhile...Catch up when you have time. Love you. Off I go...smile.. and I do not own a broom....Love you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment