Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 4, 2021

Hello!!!

I thought I sent one message out earlier but it look strange on the computer like I did not send it so I am lost Brain is changing with age and I am not sure I am going to iike it, in fact I am sure I will not..smile. It is a quiet day, no company. Girls must have places to go and things to do. It is Monday afternoon and the sun is trying hard to break through the clouds. All is still, cars parked under my widow and the new shade is a light grey or white and the second color seems to be of the red family. All is silent...no wind today so the trees are motionless. It has been raining today and although it is not at the moment, I hesitate to go out for a walk. Probaby pour before I got to the corner. I just wanted to say hello and I am thinking of you two Hope your day is a good one and you are enjoying some fun things to do. I have a dozen birds hanging arouned today, unusual, like my railing on the porch I guess. I am going to try for a walk to the corner and back for exercise and fresh air Folks have masks on today so I am not sure what is in our air today. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back Off I go. Love you, more every day. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment