Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 14, 2021

Hello. It is Thursday night and I just took a walk around the large room outside my door where they hold the meetings and the good stuff when and if it happens. It is quiet here but then it is alway quiet here..smile. I am not up to par today, have no idea what is on coming but have a prayer or two hoping nothing. I would like to be out and about but it is raining again this evening, been a couple of days of it. All is quiet within the walls so everyone is hunkered down in front of the tv. I saw the girls today for a little while and they are keeping busy doing what appeals to their fancy nature. smile. I hope you and JO did something fun today. You will have to break your quiet spell and send me a note..smile. I have some goodies to test so I am heading for the kitchen to check the cupboards out. A tea bag will come in handy and I know there are some tasty tidbits out there if I have not eaten them all.....that is not hard to do. Give Jo a hug a get one back. Enjoy your evening. and...sweet dreams when you get there. Catch up when you have time. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment