Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 9, 2021

Hello!!

I just took my evening walk around the big room outside my door and down the long hall and back, if I can't go out then I can make a walk in...smile. I need the exercise so I keep the legs moving. It was a quiet day for the most part. I did not get out but I certaintly wanted to. It was a so so day with no activity in or out. Didn't get out and about so I am a bit crochety...I want out....out and about....out I say!! Erin and Donaleo came for a visit so that broke up the lonely time. I enjoy them. I hope you and Jo had a good busy day doing what you wanted to do. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment