Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 24, 2021

Hello. Saturday evening, quiet, no company, no drop ins so it is very quiet. I have been watching cowboys today so I have been in good company. I was thinking of you and Jo and wondering how you were and what you are doing today; something fun I hope. I had a nice visit from Erin this afternoon so that was fun. She is such a good young lady and so smart. She is going off to one of the islands close by with her friend for a day, not sure if they plan an overnighter All is quiet. Weather has been good so cannot complain. I didn't get out today, my own fault, lazy, just hung around the house and watched my cowboys. The girls are fine, keeping busy. So no news is good news, smile. I hope you and Jo had some fun today doing what you wanted to do. Catch up when you have time. I am off to watch more cowboys....love you. Sweeet dreams when you get there. Love YOU; Give Jo a hug and get one back. Off I go, more cowboys on....Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment