Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 7, 2021

wednesday Afternoon

Hello. We have a light blue sky, sort of cloudy, trees are sad looking, leaves look half dead, need a good storm, wind, rain to liven them up. It has been a quiet afternoon; girls busy so it is quiet for me. I was going to go for a walk but changed my mind...lazy..smile. No news, all quiet around here. I was going to go out for a walk but changed my mind and watched a few old favorite programs. I was going to go out later but got lazy and comfortable so did not. Not hard for me to change my mind, smile. I hope you and Jo had a good day with a bit of fun and places to go and things to do. One of the neighbors has a potted plant with Easter lilies and a few short colorful flowers, ;pretty. It has been a quiet day. Girls busy doing a lot of nothing special. Think they are hunkered down watching tv. It is creeping up to four p.m. so I can start thinking of something for my dinner. There is nothing really good out there but I am sure I will find something to work with. I see the latest new cars are a very light silver grey; very pretty.The new ones stand out. I have no new news so will give your eyes and ears a rest. WEll...just for a little while I will be back. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Off to the kitchen and find something eatable....tasty.....um.....yep hungry. Love you. Catch up when you have time. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment