Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday Evening

I am almost ready to shut down for the day but have a way to go yet. It is early evening and all is quiet around here. A good day with the girls, didn't do anything really exciting but we manage to wile away a few hours here and there. Our weather is really lovely, so early to be so nice but I am not complaining...smile. I was thinking of you and Jo wondering if you had a fun day. I hope so. I have my hot tea, of course something good to go with it and will put my feet up and be lazy for a few more hours. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have some time. Love you. Sweet dreams when you get there. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment