Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday afternoon

You can imagine puffy cheeks; of course you can; full of deliciours Sees Candy. So delicious....and of course NON fattening...aha, that is my story and I am stuck with it...smile. Delicious...yum. Thank you. I will share with the girls but they better not wait...smile. All quiet here today; sunshine and warm. I am being lazy and watching tv. I have two new books to read but have to finish the one I have already started. I am in good stead for reading books. All is quiet. Almost time for dinner and I am really not that hungry so I can wait awhile. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Thak you for caring and sharing; love you more every day. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment