Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Evenine

Hello. Well we look like it wants to rain but so far nothing. It is after seven p.m. and I am all by myself; have been most of today, girls busy. Nothing to talk about as there was nothing going on today; quiet ane that isn't all bad...smile. I just want to say hello and wish you and Jo a good evening doing what you love to do. I hope you both had a good day and are content. I am off to watch some tv, feet up, and a cup of hot tea. There is nothing good to go with it...someone eats all the goodies around here..um???? I am off to watch some tv, think most of the folks are settled in and quiet. You ane Jo have a good rest of the evening and catch up when you have time. Love you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment