Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 26, 2021

Hello

Now it's Friday evening, sky is murkey,mcadam is clear and all is quiet outside my window. A calm clear day with no visitors, a bit lonely but the TV keeps me alert and awake for the most part...so I say. ha.ha No speical news. Girls in and out for short visits; all okay; nothing going on so no out for me. I have a new bright bue sedan in front of my wibdow tonight and no other car; plenty of parking spaces...woner where everyone is...didn't invite me. All okay, nothing happening. Girls in and out which is good for me. I usually make it outside once or twice during the day but today was a lazy day and I watched tv more than I did anything else. I am off to have some supper; what to have; there is nothing good ib this house...ha.ha. you have heard that before. Give Jo a hug an get one back. Catch up when you have time. Back to tv, feet up, maybe some hot coffee.....um...wonder if there is anything sweet out there...taking bets? ha...ha. love you both. have a good evening doing what you want to do. Catchup when you have time. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment