Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Now it's Wednesday evening

Hello. A bit on the weepy side for no reason, goes with old age and I try not to encourage it but it crops up whether I like it or not..smile. I'm okay, not really bad just having a pity party by myself and it isn't working..I don't want to feel pity. I want to kick up my heels and smile a lot. It is almost seven thirty p.m.; a good day, a quiet one, spent some time with the girls and that is always good. I hope you and Jo had a good day doing what you wanted to do. Weather wise we are doing really good; we have storms coming in according to the news man talking away. Talking tornado in the Atlantic metro..um.... I am heading for the shower, pj's and watch some tv but have plans to read awhile. What is the sense of having a good book if you do not open it...smile. Take good care. Have fun tomorrow doing what you want to do. Take Jo out for a treat. I'd treat the two ofyou if you were here..smile. Off I go. Sleep sweet when you get there. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment