Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 20, 2021

Saturday night....

Almost time to start a read then snooze..smile. Hello. How are you and Jo? I hope you are both doing well and finding fun things to fill your time. All quiet today and tonight..Girls busy I guess haven't heard. I saw them earlier in the day and that was fun. I am watching tv, being quiet and ready for bed. It is early yet so no hurry. Quiet.....silent really. I am wishing you and Jo a good night ...sleep tight....enjoy your snooze. I am watching tv; quiet around here; haven't seen the girls so they are hunkered down doing their own thing. Weather is good; no problems to tell. Have a good day all day and enjoy. Give Jo a hug an get one back.. Love you. Sweet dreams when you get there ....off to the kitfhen for some hot tea...wonder if there is anything good out there...doubt it but I'll look in case I missed something..smile. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Sleep sweet when you get there. Catch up when you have time. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment