Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday almost lunch time

Hello. I am waiting for lunch to come in. All is quiet around here, the sky is light blue, stormy looking, worker cars parked under my window and blue and white are the colors , all look new and all diferent models. It is quiet. No one in or out. Sunday and lunch should be coming in soon. Wonder what they have today. We do not have choices before hand. What we get is what we get...smile. I am lazy today, no offers or invitations so am watching tv. We have heavy skies so am not sure what is in the offering for this afternoon. I just wanted to say hello and hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do, I am waiting for lunch to come in the door. I am hungry but that is nothing new and different..smile. I hope you and Jo have a fun afternoon doing what you want to do. Go...have some fun. Catchup when you have some time. j Love you. I will be back. love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment