Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday Evening

Just stopping in to say hello, all quiet here today, girls in and quiet after a little work at the Gallery I was not invited today, a busy holiday I guess. It was a cloudy day, no rain though, just idle threats. Thought I'd stop in and say goodnight to you both I hope you had a good day all day and enjoyed it. Catch up when you have time. I am off to my easy chair, somemore tv feet up and all quiet here. Girls are okay, busy for awhile then settled in and have stayed quiet. Holidays are like that. smile. Been watching a war movie which I think I saw a long time ago but it is still good. I am off to have some hot coffee, had a bit of dinner so am not hungry but if someone should walk in with strawberry short cake I don't think I'd say no...smile. Give Jo a hug, get one back, drop a note when you hae time. Love you more every day. Love you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment