Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. The sun is shining on the trees and the leaves are golden, bright and beautiful this Sunday morning. The worker cars are parked under my window and there are three deep blue, two light grey and one dark grey to fill my window. It is breezy, the tree leaes are swaying and the sky is very light blue. All is quiet over here and the little birds are sitting on the roof top across the tarmac. There is quite a breeze out there and the bird has a little guest this morning as the two sit there in the sunlight watching the workers park for the day. No new news this morning. All is quiet within the walls...and silence prevails. I am plotting a walk to the kitchen and find somethig tasty. I am hungry but not in a hurry to eat, doesn't make sense, but it is Sunday morning and I am still snoozing within my head as I don't seem to be in a hurry to wake up. The worker cars are parked in front of m window and there is a new deep blue car that is good looking; the white cars outnumber the rest and there is not a ding on any one of the parked cars. The shades are up on the hospital windos, no lights on withing and silence. The trees are in sunlight so the leaes are golden and shiing brightly. All in all it is a quiet Sunday morning and silence prevails. I am going off to the kitchen, heat some coffee and see if there is anything good to go with it. I doubt it as anything that is 'good' is never long lasting around here....I wonder if there is a piece of bread to toast...doubt it..need to shop. So I am going off to check. I wish you a good Sunday and hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. Off I go. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment