Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hello....It is one forty one p.m., sky is cloudy wanting to rain but so far not a drop. It looks cold out there, our weather is changing and today there is a lot of cloud cover, dark, wants to do something but so far nothing. It is silent around here. no company, girls are busy I guess as I haven't heard from them since very early morning. The worker cars are uner mmy window, a couple of dark ones but most light grey with a thin black trim...good looking. The trees are quiet but the cloud cover is thick and dark so we may have weather before the day is over. Quiet around here. Girls busy I guess, no visit today so far.No invites out today so I am watching television and drinking hot tea. I have some goodies to go with it but will wait until later to imbibe. I hope you and Jo are finding places to go and things to do that suit your fancy. I'd go for a walk but it is one of those cloudy days and it could wether before I got out the door so I am staying put. The little bird is sitting on the tree in front of the hospital wing. It is cute to see it sitting right at the window edge so it can see inside and visit the person in that room. Shades are down today so no one moving over there. The cars are parked under my window and grey is the chice of color, light with black trim and the last three in the row is black with roof windows. All is quiet. You would enjoy the sky today as it a soft grey with a little darker grey in the mix. The sun wants to break through but so far it has not. Just quiet, silence really. I have tv on, nothing good on so far, have some reading as well so I can keep busy if I want to....but I am being lazy....so easy to do on a day like today. I think hot tea is in order wo you know where i am going. Give Jo a hug and get one back. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment