Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hello

I am sitting here waiting for the lunch lady to come with something to eat which I hope is tasty. I am hungry. Smile. It is bright out my window, sky has a few grey streaks in in and the trees are still The worker cars are in front of my window with a couple missing and someone has a new celery green car, different, not bad. I was just thinking of you and Jo, wondering what you two were up to today, something fun I hope. I have worker cars parked outside my window, one a true blue. All seems okay; nothing planned. There are a lot of grey clouds up there, and a lot of bright light behind them. Hard on the eyes. I was just thinking of you, wondering what the two of you are up to today....hope your eweather is good and your plans well set. I am off to have my lunch. Catch up when you have time. Love you both.....go out and enjoy the day. Love you. I'll be back. Idle threats get me nowhere...smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment