Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Rain on the Macadam

A dull day and a quiet day; wants to rain and it drizzles on occasion but doesn't clear up. It is a lonely day, no visitors, no family members in or out. I have been here at the computer for quite awhile but have accomplihed little. A lazy time and no ideas, just a quiet Tuesday which feels like a very long Sunday. WE had a little drop of rain but nothing to brag about. I see the blinds are mostly down in the hosital windows, only one or two up, wonder what is going on over there. Hope all are okay. As for the trees they are still. There is one russet shade that stands out that is very beautiful as it is bright and deep in a Fall color that has a deep russet shade. All but two windows have the blinds up, all are down, quiet over there. the macadam is wet and a few empty spots for some workers to come in for the night shift. The sky is very light and the trees very still. I see a few sprinkle spots on the window so maybe we are in for a little more rain today. All is quiet around here. No visitors today. I had hoped the girls would stop in and maytbe take me out for awhle. Wow, a new silver wagon just went by my window. It isn't very big. A new breed I guess. There is a wine read wagon,a light grey and a coupleo of dark cars, not sure if they are black or navy blue. All in all it is quiet. It is almost three thirty, tv is on and I have not been paying attention to what is on so I guess I better go watch for awhile, feet up, maybe some hot tea would be good but I am not sure I hae anything good to go with it. Ice cream would taste good but there is none here...have to go shopping and get the 'larder' filled. I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday which feel like Sunay to me....I want it to dry up so I can go for a walk around the block. All in all I have done good. I am off to my chair, feet up, tv on and enjoy a program or two. I hope your day is going well and you are content. Catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment