Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 25, 2020

cMerry Christmas, all quiet around here. It was a quiet day, had dinner with the girls and fresh caught fish made into a soup was the answer to hungry taste buds. It is lonely here by myself. Noone around going in or out for a visit. I found that the no gift idea is not fun in the long run. There was a small exchange but it isn't the same. It just did not seem like Christmas Day. I have a new puzzle to do and it will be fun. I was to tired to put the pieces out tonight. Just being quiet and lazy and lonely Goes with the time. I thought of you and Jo a dozen times and hope that catcyour Christmas was a merry one. //////////c No noise around here, most hunkered down or gone. Catch up when you have tune, Give Hi a hug from me and tell her to give you one back from me...smile. watching tv, feet up, going to make a cup of hot tea and have no room at all for goodies; had enough of them to do me until next year...smile. love you both. Take good care of each other and catch up when you have time. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment