Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday morning

It is a rainy Friday morninng, White cars are the 'in' this morning as I have three parked outside my window. It is a wet morning, the tarmac has puddles on it and the sky is grey, ready to rain I think. It is quiet around here. Three white cars parked outside my window so white is the color of choice. It is quiet around here. I am watching tv being lazy. I hope you and JO find things to do, places to go and a planned fun day ahead. I have no plans as yet but then I am not really awake yet....should be I've been up for hours. If it stays as it is right now we are in for more rain. They must have had a fire sale on white cars as I have tharee parked outside my window... All is quiet. I am heading for the kitchen and some hot coffee....a long way to go before lunch time but there is plenty of stuff around to nibble on. I hope you and Jo find fun things to do and have a great day. Love you. Off I go to the kitchen!!!!! smile. I will be back. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment