Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday Morning

Iit's raining out,it's pouring out and I am not snoring la, la, la,...grey day, wet pavement, quiet within and I am almost awake. How are you and Jo doing this morning? I hope good and hope your day is bright and beautiful. We have rain onthe pavement, puddles to jump in if I were ambitious...smile. only two cars on the lot and one is light grey the other a deep blue. I am off for some hot coffee and open my eyes, fell back asleep in my chair so have to wake up all over again. I hope you two have a good day all day doing what you want to do...enjoy it Love you. I'll be back or will check from words from you. smile. love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment