Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 30, 2020

WEdnesday Afternoon

Hello. It is raining out there so no walk out today. I like to take a walk to the corner and back when there is little or nothng to do and no company. I have not heard from the girls today so they must have found things to do and places to go. I like to be included but it is hard for them to take me along every time. I have been watching tv, feet up, and nibbling on a few of the goodies that came in my door. Today I have two purple cars in front of my window and a black one only three so far this afternoon. I would go out the door if it were clear but it i misty and the sky looks like it wants to empty some more so I had better stay put. I hope you and Jo are having a good day all day doing what you want to do....um...wonder what you two like to do on a day like this but you may not be having a raining day The phone rang but no one there by the time I walked across the room...smile. Know I am thinking of you two and wishng you a fun day doing what you want to do I am heading for my easy chair, feet up, tv on and watch ....don't think anything good is coming on. It has been dull so far today. Oh for a good movie. I hope you and Jo have some fun today doing what you want to do. Take good care of each other Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment