Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year to YOU and JO

It is quiet here in my room and in the building as no one seems to be out and about or maybe they are all out celebating. I spent time with the girls, had a nice dinner and desert and a glass of wine...It is quiet around here. I just walked down to the garbage area and back and there was no noise or anyone around so that isn't all bad. I didn't say that in my twenties, ha.ha. but this age is more welcome to peace and quiet. I hope you and Jo are having a fun time and enjoying the old year out and the new year in. I hope this year is going to be a 'banner' one. I love you both. Enjoy your NEW YEAR and make it shine. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment