Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 31, 2020

Hello Again

I did write a few words but not sure what I did with them...just hope I sent them your way. All is good. Mind is not. Some days it goes off without me. smile. Give Jo a hug an get one back Hope your day is a g r e a t one. love you. Off I go, maybe I'll catch up with me...ha.ha. this old stuff is interesting and a bit scary.....skies are dark clouds waiting to make up its mind whether to rain or not. Cars parked under my window and osmeone has a new light grey one, very nice looking, small sedan. I see more white cars lately so that must be the new Fall color for cars here. I am waiting for Pat to come pick me up. I think we are destined for a short ride to the water; maybe for an ice cream cone...time will tell..smile. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Take her out for a treat....A hot fudge sundae???? I'm for a vanilla ice cream....now if my chauffeur would onlycome...smile. Have a good rest of the day. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment