Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 14, 2017

A New Day!!!

If I had a bank account of any size that counted, I would send each of you a bouquet to make you smile, know you are loved and missed.
Not a bad way at all to send your daylight hours,  or even your night time hours...smile!!!
A new day, something good is about to happen....probably a little bitter with the sweet but we can handle anything....get up...get going....make today the best one yet.....you can do it.

I am off for a refill.....that first cup goes so fast.....hot black coffee...um......good for sending signals to the brain cells......but....it is pitch black out my window, not a sign of life, silence prevails;  a good time of morning as the first light is about to shine and a brand new day is in the offering.   I am thankful for a new day, old friends, a bit of company, something good to share and a hug or two;  a good way to start a brand new day.

I had a good day yesterday with drop in company, heard some old tales, some wishful thinking and got a hug, now that always 'makes my day'.

So get up and get going and make your day bright and beautiful, just like you....be someone who knows how to be a friend.....a few kind words, a hug or two, a knock on the door with a big coffee bun to share....yeah....life can be good if you decide to share you with those you like and love.    Go.....start your day with a surprise, a treat, a smile and a hug and you will be happy all day.

Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!!  Hugs to all.  The weekend is here...let us hope and pray that it will be filled with good moments shared with those you not only like but love....be ready to lead the parade...smile...." and the drums go bang and the symbols clang and the horn they blaze away.....la, la, la......go......have a weekend building memories.    Love, hugs, laughter...sounds good to me......come on over, I'll put the tea kettle on...you bring the goodies a there 'is nothing good in this house' ....well, I like sweets and even the crumbs disappeared .....oh, never mind...I think I filled the cookie jar yesterday and didn't have or take the time to test each one....smile.    Okay....you know the drill.....be good, be kind, be gentle....be a lover.....hug and smiles....practice, practice, practice.....la, la, la,   ready set go...."three little words, that's all I live for....la, la, la......and I do....I love you.  Later gater...off for a refill.....'smile, you could be on candid camera'.....smile!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment