Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 23, 2017

Old Pics, New Words!

It is time to take a trip out with the camera....I have no new pictures to show....but I know you cannot resist this little guy....the early bird saying good morning to YOU!!!  
Are you ready?   Halloween......it is almost here...be patient!!   Don't forget to pick up some extra treats so you will celebrate in style...favorite candy so hard to give out and up...smile.......well, I like those little milky ways and find it hard to give them up....but it is that or be haunted....ghosts and goblin time...fun...Fall....fattening.....such fun!!
Yes, I know, I have shared this photograph with you before but isn't it lovely?   So beautiful, Fall in all its glory;   what's not to like????   Makes one feel good just looking at this gorgeous tree in full array;    magical!!

A brand new day, the start of a new week and my Sunday was an in day by choice.   I have a jig saw puzzle on the table and it is a challenge.    The pieces are there but illusive.    It takes patience and I do find that doing a jig saw puzzle does bode well for the patience personality but woe betide anyone who wants to find that one piece right now and it doesn't want to be found....ha,ha,....shame on you, I didn't know you knew such words!!!

A new week about to start.  I have not opened the blinds as yet, not sure if I want to see the darkness of a very early morning.    The parking lot is empty right now but soon it will be filled up and the folks will be working hard helping those in the hospital wing.   Take a second out to say a prayer for the folks who are not feeling up to par.   We, who are healthy, have a lot to be thankful for and you know good health tops the list....a bit of wealth isn't far behind...smile.

A new week;   Fall is in the air.    The rainy season about to start.   Good deeds to get done and a visit or two to those who are confined;  how lucky we are to be blessed with good health.   One of the beatitudes;  wonder if I spelled that right?.....I think there are seven of them but I can't spout them off like I used to....um.....brain goes out on its own as you 'age';   it should be like good wine and breathe ....smile!!  

So....I wish you a good day, all day;  hopefully shared with those you like and love.    You have the ability to l o v e;  so....get busy......make your today special, just like you.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment