Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 26, 2017

Good Morning!

A new day;  an open door;  surprises!!!
Hunting for pictures for the morning blog and I couldn't resist this one;   we have not seen snow flakes as yet;  but.....you know it wont be long.
My favorite Brookings tree.....early morning...a new day....a bit of faith, a lot of hope ...beauty and strength....what more could you ask for!!!!

One of my favorite road pictures. . . wonder if I have a ride up coming today....maybe!!!
Good morning.  How are you this morning?  I hope well, happy and content to share a beautiful Fall day with those you like and love.    We had our evening at the Gallery last night and I would say we accomplished a lot.   We had a project for the upcoming holidays and I think we made great inroads.   It may take another meeting or two to get everything done but we made good headway.  The ladies are great, good workers, love doing what they do and get it all done with a smile.    It is always fun to share time with the Gallery group....good ladies....fun to be with and all creative.   Wait until you see our treat for this year....a guarantee smile or two.  The pizza treat was delicious and enjoyed by all.   I wrapped a piece up to take home for breakfast and I have already eaten it..yum....cold pizza has a taste all its own....early energy....and an occasional burp or two as it really is not meant for breakfast....but....it works....yum.....

So!!!!! A new day...there must be lots of interesting things going to happen in this day....what?  who knows, it will happen as it happens and hopefully we will have a day to remember.    I have some shopping to do and that is always fun, come along and you can help me pick out some new socks.  Right now I am off for a coffee refill, have news to watch and probably a little more snoozing in my easy chair...or not....depends.....smile.....go....be you....have a wonderful day doing a good deed or two.  Make someone smile.    Make someone happy that YOU are in their life.    If you are this way, drop in, the coffee pot is on.....nothing good to go with it though....makes you wonder why there is 'nothing good in this house'....there was but I already devoured it.   Off to get a refill....make the sun shine at your house.....start with a hug...share....be YOU.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment