Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!!

Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who knows...I don't.  Just some mornings are like that or should I say nights?    No rhyme or reason just awake and I spent time looking at the paintings on my wall.  I have an excellent collection, six , by count, all originals and all with a story to tell.    I will have to think about getting some paints and see what I can create....must be something that would make my world a better place ....but, I'd need more wall space...smile!!

I have not opened the blinds..it is dark out there...smile!!!   I have been up for hours, not sleepy....maybe a chair nap is in the offering....but, there is a puzzle on the  table so you know I cannot just leave it alone. 

A new day, hopefully warm and sunny for a walk to the corner and back....but...I think we are in for some wet weather today...not sure, haven't turned on the television and news of the daily weather.    A little rain wouldn't hurt and I do like a rainy day...don't you?    If I had galoshes and a rain coat I'd go walk in it anyway....nothing like a walk in the rain...snow would be even better....smile....or not....depends on your own likes and dislikes....some prefer to be a hot house plant and then there are 'us'...smile.

I hope your day is a good one, filled with love and laughter.    I am off for a refill..coffee...aah!!!  Wish there was something good to go with it....oh well, toast is toast with a bit of jelly it has to do.   Make the best of what you have....it is the only way to save your day...smile.....going to love you and leave you....off to catch up on some snoozing..turn on the t.v., hunker down in my easy chair and off I go....I'll be back!!!

Have yourself a day to remember.  Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment