Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, October 19, 2017

Good Morning!!


Be thankful for all things, right now I am humming the tune "about falling leaves"   la, la, la,  and you can't hear ...so..be thankful for all blessings....or join me and hum along..it is so easy to look out your window and see the leaves that need raking...a great time of year....good exercises....and good for your body and soul.....get up, go out and have some fun!!
and believe it or not, it is time for a refill . . . I'll be right back!!Aah!!! Hot coffee, wake up time and blogging to do....about??? who knows....I'll think of something!  
a truism!!   Stop, look and listen....good words...good advice....have a fun day as you take time to stop, look and listen....and maybe add a bit of humor to your day...be a friend...be kind...be YOU!!
Good morning.  How are you this morning?   I am looking out the window, which is right directly in front of the computer desk and all I can see is the darkness of early morning.  Not a soul stirring, no lights on in the hospital wing, no cars coming or going, a quiet time of morning before the new day begins with all it has to offer.

I am looking forward to a new day, bright and beautiful I hope, although there are rumors of 'weather';  we shall see....a little rain never hurts, a bit of wind is hard to walk in but so refreshing, and a new has started as my coffee cup attests to now that it is half full...already???  yeah!!!!  Coffee hot and black...my wake up drink choice and it is black, hot and oh so tasty.

I am not sure what is on the agenda today;  something fun would be good . . . but, I have not had any invitations, no suggestions, and no interest in any special plans so I shall just bide my time and catch up on some writing.   I have not started a new book as yet...thinking about it....but....writing about seniors and senior living...um.....it could be the comedy of the year or the saddest and maddest of tales.    I'll have to give it some thought.

So....the day is yet to unfold.   I have a refill and news to watch and a probable snooze in my easy chair...well, what would you do if you were wide awake at four a.m.  .... the witches hour.....????......bet you would beat me back to a good snooze, it is just too early to get up ....

Have a good day, all day, but don't start it to soon.....sleep is what makes you beautiful and, or, handsome....so they say....wonder who 'they' are???   I think they lie a lot.  smile....go....have yourself a good day all day and don't forget a good deed or two as someone is in need....and....we do have some needy friends and family...give them a break..love them and leave them with a smile....be kind, be YOU.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment