Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 16, 2017

Good Morning!!

Fall Colors does a lot for awakening the love of Fall in us.....bright, beautiful, changing colors before our eyes and I picked up several to bring back for my little hall table yesterday when I walked up to the corner and back.   Nature wearing Joseph's coat!!
A new day.  A beautiful day to share with those you love and like.   
I could't resist....I haven't made up my mind yet this morning, but....I am working on it....seconds needed for coffee...I'm off to fill the mug....want some????   Come on over I'll pour you a cup.

I have three dried leaves on my desk this morning;   a very deep amber, a russet shade with veins of red and a mixture of colors with veins of deep red and one golden leaf with thin red lines  to define the shape of the leaf.     They are really beautiful and a little memory of a nice walk outside yesterday, not only to the corner, but up the road by the baseball field, a bit hilly but doable .  Exercise, fresh air, and you really never meet a stranger as the folks walking bye manage a hello and a smile.   Walking out in the sunshine doesn't hurt a bit...smile!!

So, today a new day begins, the shade is drawn, cars are all parked in the lot and a new work day  begins for those in the hospital wing.   All the shades, but one, are closed and that person is watching television, shades up, light on and probably the only one over in the hospital wing awake at this time of the morning....after five thirty, I think....haven't looked at the clock....it only tells time...smile....

So I am off for a refill, turn on the television and see what has happened in the wee hours.   I have no special plans for today but would love to be making some....a trip....yes, I'd like a trip off to visit old friends and a bit of family....but I don't think it is in 'the cards' today.   I will be plotting and planning a trip to the corner and back as I think the girls are busy...something to do with grapes.....Chris has a small arbor and the grapes are ready for jelly making and they don't wait when they are ripe and ready for picking....I like grape jelly on my toast, so....I'm not going to complain.   I'd offer to help but you know that old adage of too many cooks in the kitchen....my day has come and gone even if I do not think so...smile....but I can always help by having a jar or two in my cupboard after they do all the hard work.   Old habits die hard, and this getting older may slow us down but it doesn't cure that old adage about being young in heart but old to soon....but there is something about passing the baton that is truly pleasing as you get to sit back and let someone else do all that work.

So, I am going to love you and leave you to making your day a good day, all day...go.....enjoy your seconds and share you with those you love and like.    Be happy today!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment