Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 20, 2017

Reprise!

There is something about a daisy, yellow or white, that makes the day seem "merry and bright"...find a kitchen glass and fill it with brown eyed daisies and make your day sparkle as you enjoy the awesome sight.    If I had a garden and some lovely flowers growing, I would pick a bouquet just for YOU!!!

Take time to bend the knee and offer up a short prayer of thanksgiving for a brand new day . . . just think of what you can do with all those upcoming hours.....good deeds top the list...don't forget hugs count as a blessing.

A truism.   think.   make up your mind to make today the best one yet!!

Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs and more hugs ....consider yourself hugged!!

Hey, a new day, right now it is pitch black outside my window.  It is not light enough to see what kind of a day is beginning.  If there is rain or a threat of it, I cannot tell...it is just black out there with the one early bird up and watching the news on television; another early bird.  I don't have my television on yet but when I finish my blogging I will ease down in my easy chair and watch a bit of news before I start a new day.

Yesterday was a memory builder as I joined family and friends at Moon Doggies for a favorite treat....a big juicy hamburger, yeah, with pickles.    If you decide to come and visit, we will take you there for a special treat and make your taste buds come alive.   Um...um....good!!!  Special friends, Kira and her husband, Erin and Donaleo, Patricia, Christine and me;  all in good stead with tales to tell...a fun time and one we hope to do at least once a month...isn't that what friends are for????   ha, ha....we all agree that it does make life worth living;  come....we will welcome you to a tasty treat, good company and a lot of laughter.  There is something about a big juicy hamburger and friends that make our world a much better place...try it, I think you would enjoy good company and a hamburger 'to die for';  you have heard that expression before.  Plot and plan a date with friends and go out for a 'burger and fries'  worry about the waist line another time;  life is to short . . . go . . . hamburger with pickles and your favorite drink...um....life is good!! 

Go!!!! Have yourself a good day, all day doing what you love to do best.    Just be sure you share the hugs.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.





r

No comments:

Post a Comment