Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Another New Day!!

October is ending on a scary note but we don't seem to mind.   All Hallows Eve followed by All Saints Day, that has a nicer ring to it.   Have you tried being a saint lately?    Try it...you may find you like it....smile!!!

It is very early in the morning,  most folks are sleeping but not me, have coffee on hand and am wide awake...you would think I would know better...smile!!

I had a great day yesterday, all day, spent with my daughter Christine at her house watching Hallmark movies...fun...and two cats , one who actually sat with me and helped keep me company.   The movies were great, as usual, Hallmark always does a great job of entertaining us.   Chowder out at the mall was tasty, a good day, all day ...no complaints....what is there to complain about?   Nothing I can think of....well now.....smile.....no nothing when you can share time with your daughters.  I did more than watch movies though, as there were letters to be addressed , a bit of work to earn my keep...smile!!   Busy is good and I like to be busy.

So we have a new day and I am wondering what is in store for me.   Right now it is pitch black out there , not a car moving, no lights on, or shades drawn, as it is much too early over in the hospital wing.    It is much to early for me too....ha,ha...thinking of going back to bed for awhile but that doesn't work as I am wide awake...oh well.....a new day and the coffee is ready, news coming on, so I am going to love you and leave you and relax in my easy chair.  I hope when you wake up a new day will meet and greet you with an abundance of 'good things' to make you smile.    Don't forget you get out of life what you put into it...no more or less as the old timers would tell you.  So go...fill your day with 'goodness', be a lover, be gentle and kind..be YOU.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment