Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, October 22, 2017

Shade and Shadows!

A window view very early in the morning.   
Don't forget to make good use of your empty coffee can.
You have seen this little guy before....singing....humming...dancing....'me and my shadow'

Good morning. It is probably going on five a.m., the view from the window is blackness, a few cars coming into the parking lot getting ready for work and a new day.    I will be right back, coffee cup is empty and that will never do.....coffee...coffee....be right back!!

I didn't go out yesterday, it was one of those almost rainy days, you know, a shower now and then but nothing to 'speak about' so I just didn't put my shoes on to go anywhere.   I have a big puzzle on the table, I have a good book going, I have an easy chair....what more is needed on an iffy day....just enough drizzle to keep you in but if I had a rain coat I think a walk in the rain would be just what would be good for me, yeah, I love to walk in the rain...well, some folks do you know.

The lunch room was very sparse yesterday with folks gone....no idea where...hopefully having fun.  Both my table mates were gone for the weekend, off with family members having a fun visit doing what they like to do.    Daughter Patricia offered to come over and pick me up to have dinner, but I didn't want to put my shoes on and go out in the cold and wet.  Sometimes it is very comfortable to just stay put, feet up, t.v on, left overs that were still tasty and no work.   I missed the company, but a computer visit keeps the heart strings open...smile.

A new week coming up.   The weather is changing more every day as the leaves attest with their bright and beautiful colors.   I have a couple on my entrance table to meet and greet folks as they come in.   There is also a candy dish but it needs refilling and you know that old saying...'there is nothing good in this house';   time for a trip to the store and look over the candy aisle.   I have been looking for some of those caramels with the white centers but haven't found any.  I haven't been to the candy shop on the main street and I bet they have them.  Maybe I'll get an invitation out today and do a bit of shopping.   

I am off for a refill, turn on the t.v. and news;   time to wake up and join me......yeah, yeah, I know it is early ....the early bird catches the worm.....ha,ha, or....the last of the doughnuts.    Wonder if there is anything good out in the kitchen?    Um....think I'll go find out.    Have yourself a good day, all day doing what YOU love to do best.  Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and make someone you like and love smile from ear to ear....well, some folks react just like that when you walk into a room.....and that is a 'good" thing!!   Go be YOU and have a wonderful day, all day.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment