Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A few thoughts!

A reminder that the holidays are coming  and 'they' are always in our thoughts, our hearts.
Make today a quiet day.  Say a prayer for those who have gone before us.  Light a candle when you have a chance and say a prayer for those who we miss every day.
I am not awake yet so I know the feeling well....smile!!

Good morning.  How are you this morning?  It is pitch black outside, no lights on in the hospital wing other than the usual ones that light the way in for the workers.    It has to be at least five a.m., not sure as I haven't looked at the clock.  I have one eye open, so that counts for something.   I have no exciting news this morning.   I am really not awake yet, but you noticed that right away...smile.   A new day and a trip out to the shopping center as I have to buy some new shoes...I'd rather not as they are so high priced these days but a necessary habit and one you cannot do without.   I am of a mind to change to slippers as the foot wear of the year....you would have to admit there would be a lot more comfort...style???  well, that is another story.   I thought of boots but I don't think I'd have much luck getting them on and off.  Slippers have a much better ring to them.   Bare feet.....now that is 'aah'!!!!

So I am going to say good morning.  I will love you and leave you to your day....which I hope is a very good one....I am going to have my breakfast, get dressed and shop until I drop...well...I do need socks too.   I hope your day is all you want it to be and you do everything in your power to make it so.    Be good..you usually are;    be kind, no problem for you;   be gentle in touch and feelings and make those you like and love smile today...with YOU in it, how can it not be a 'good day all day'.  Go....be YOU.....be all YOU can be!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment