Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 22, 2018

A Sunshine Morning!


Good Morning to you....good morning to you....good morning, I love you....good morning to YOU!!!!

Sunday sunshine in the trees, colors of Fall, pale blue sky in the background and the leaves are shining in the morning sunshine.   The little bird is on the roof top and has a friend with it this morning.  They seem to be pecking at one another or one has more to whisper than usual.  Tiny birds of grey. 

There are two spaces open in front of my window this morning.  There is a new grey truck out there, one white and one black car so far this morning.  The blinds are drawn in the hospital wing and quiet prevails inside and out.   Folks must be sleeping in around here as I do not hear any noise of any sort. 

My coffee is hot and tasty and there is 'nothing good in this house';  a famous cry and my own fault as I eat everything up as soon as I buy it and bring it home.   I mean to save some for a morning but not when I buy something I really like...smile.  I am afraid to buy doughnuts as I really like them and they are not safe here...smile.   The trees have sunlight on them and they are truly beautiful.  No wind though so everything is still.  So.....I will say so long until tomorrow.  I hope your Sunday is a good one, all day, go....be YOU....do all of the things you love to do.  Be good, be kind, be gentle, and share a hug or two.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment