Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 16, 2018

Still Monday....

Hello.  It is almost supper time but I had an ice cream sandwich so have to think of waiting awhile before imbibing in hot food...it is just to hot to heat anything unless it melts as it hits your lips...ha.,ha.  oh it is hot...the fan helps but I am still complaining....I have an air conditioner but I don't like being closed up with it on;  can't satisfy me no matter how hard you try.

I think I should have invited the girls out for dinner in a nice air conditioned restaurant....no takers, no one wants to open the door and go into the oven effect we have here today.  I have a problem I am not sure how to resolve without making an enemy....my neighbor, a male of age..smile, asked to put a few things in my freezer...that was days ago and no sign of his coming to get his stuff.....I want my space back......I didn't get mad, I ate one of his ice cream bars......now if I eat one a day until he decides to come and get his stuff, I might solve the problem....

Not sure I am going to get a good response but it will be a lesson learned.ha.ha.ha....

So life goes on.  It was a good day out browsing through the thrift store ...which means...picking up a few 'things' I don't need but talk myself into.   I am trying to go with that add one new item and discard one old item ...easier said than done but I do have to do something or I wont have room to sit down.   Speaking of sitting I bought another book to add to the ones i have that have yet to be read and now to make time for just reading.  I try before shutting off the light for the night but that doesn't work well.   I'll catch up with myself when the weather cools...smile.

So...I am off for a large glass of cold water;   tv program to select;    sure hope your day is going well and you are not having hot flashes in this summer heat....hope you are cool and comfortable.    Catch up and let me know how you are doing.   Hugs to all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment