Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday, all day.....

Good Morning.   Some of the trees across the way are beginning to show some color just like this, although there is more green leaves right now but, give it a few days and it will change.   Fall is here, the colors become alive and bright on the bank of trees facing my window.   I enjoy the change of colors and the quietness of early morning.  Two tiny birds are sitting on the roof top across the way, looks like one is giving the other a word or two..smile.   The blinds are open in one of the hospital widows, others closed tight as folks sleep in for another hour or so.    A new day begins.   I wonder what is in store for all of us.  I have no special plans, rather choose a quiet day today and catch up with myself.  I have a 'good' book to read and a rocking chair to sit in ...so maybe later I will sit and rock and read...smile!!!

A new car in the lot this morning and it is what I think is called 'forest' green.  One of the lady workers is walking slowly in with her 'latte' in hand, or maybe just plain old coffee or tea.   My cup is empty so I am going for a refill....be right back.

And....I picked up a biscottie to go with it...yum.....good enough to go back for another one.  ..... later when I return to the kitchen...smile!!!

The stillness of the morning gives time to reminisce in the mind....about places to go, things to do and folks to share time with......good thoughts;  wonder if that bird on the roof top is thinking good thoughts as a pesky little bird sits beside it;  looks like a hearty conversation going on.  So...while they visit, I will return to my hot coffee and sip....finish my 'words' for the day and think about what and where and the where-for today...smile.    I hope you find peace, contentment and love today, all day....share YOU with those you love and even like.    Go...be YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment