Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday, Monday, La, la, la...

Good Morning!!!!  The air is still.  The blinds are still down in the hospital wing, a few cars are parked, nothing moving for the minute but me and that is for a refill of my coffee...I'll be right back!!  How are you this morning?   Fine...I hope.  I have one eye open, moving slow, thinking it would have been nice to stay under the covers for a little while longer.  There is not one thing that says I have to get up right now but the body clock sneaks around the corner and takes over....up...up....means well..but......um....I think I had better change the subject as I really don't feel like I want to be wide awake....when I finish the blog I'll go hunker down in my easy chair, turn on the TV and settle back down for awhile longer.  It is Monday the start of a new week and I am not that anxious to get started....smile!!!

Did I have a good weekend.....of course I did.  I spent time at the Gallery and got to greet and meet the folks as they came in the front door.   It is nice to be able to meet and greet some of the town folks who are out for a Sunday show at our Gallery.   Our folks do such a great job and the treats they put out on that big table attest to great taste.    It all makes for a wonderful Sunday; a great show of local talent and the friendliest folks in town.   Our Louie came for a visit and it is always so good to see him.   He has tales to tell and makes and effort to bring love, life an laughter wherever he goes.   Yeah!!!  Louie is one of the good guys.

So.... a new week begins;  the sky is a soft blue, almost white, the trees are still, not a bit of a breeze this morning.  My friendly bird is sitting on the hospital roof top and I would say in the exact same spot it was in yesterday and the day before;  it has chosen its spot and it is fun to see and greet it every morning.    All of the cars belonging to the hospital workers are parked facing my window;  One silver, two black, one red...there are more but I would have to open the door to see what they are in color and style.   So....all is set for a brand new week;  let us hope and pray for the good things in life this week.   Health is number one;  if we have good health we are more than wealthy.   A good disposition is in order; you cannot have a good day without it.  It is time to get a refill of my coffee.  It is time to put on the television and see and hear what transpired through the night.   It is time to relax before starting a busy day doing all of the mundane things that have to be done and some of the fun ones that you enjoy.   Go.....be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend....be YOU!!!Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment