Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Mid Week

Good Morning!!!   Trees are still for want of a breath of moving air.   Cars belonging to the hospital workers are all parked on 'my' side of the courtyard this morning.  The blinds are open in one window of the hospital wing, all the others are drawn tightly and the folks are sleeping in.   My little bird friend has parked itself on the roof top and enjoying the early morning sunshine.  He or She, seems content to just sit at the edge of the roof and watch the folks come in for a new work day.    There is one bush that seems in a hurry to change color and the little tree is a mixture of color showing signs of a season change.    It is hump day, wonder what is in store for us. 

My coffee cup is empty and I do need a refill to wake up this morning.   I have no plans for today an that is probably a good thing.  A down day is good for the body..but...boring is bad for the mind...smile!!

Go!!!!!  Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle for what YOU send out has a way of coming back....make your day memorable....be sweet for a change;  put that sour puss away and enjoy 'all' day.n  Coffee cup is empty.....who drank my coffee....ha.ha.   I will never tell.    Off for a refill, feet up, tv news on....not a bad way to start a new day....join me.....hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment