Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Good Morning!!

Tuesday and it is starting off quiet, blinds down in the hospital wing, worker cars parked, and I see a new beige truck, a small pickup, good looking and I bet it gives a nice ride, it just looks like it should...shiny, new and ready to roll...smile!!

The Fall colors are showing up, more every day, and this morning there is a bit of wind in the tree tops and the movement is slow and graceful.   The little black bird is on the roof top across the way.  It seems content and has been there for some time.  Quiet...a deep silence at the moment,but that wont last long as the workers find there way in and park for the day.   I wonder what is in store for each and everyone of us.   A good day, I hope, one for the memory banks.

My coffee cup is empty.   I have not had anything for a breakfast and I doubt there is much of anything  I want in the refrigerator....bread for toast...better than nothing..but...if I had my druthers I would be looking for a big fat jelly doughnut, the one with all the calories...the powdered kind, the one that squirts jelly on the first bite...ha.ha...well, I don't want to eat a day old one...but...that will do if there was any out there....and there is not.....wishful thinking!!!  A girlish figure or a jelly doughnut.....easy choice....how can you tell???  Ah, the new senior size pantaloons....ha.ha....well, we do have choices and you already know mine.  So today is going to be a G O O D one, full of smiles and hard work and satisfaction.    I am off for a refill.  I am off to make up a poem, there is something about the quietness of morning, the stillness, the size and shape of the trees, the colors that bring out the poetess in me.   So have yourself a 'good' day all day and do what YOU love to do best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment