Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday All Day!!!

I am hoping for rainbows today!!

I would love to be walking bye the old barn up there in the mountains of Nevada.

Instead, I will be tuned in to the cowboy movies, hunkered down in my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, hot coffee on hand and hopefully there is something good in the cupboard to go with it.  I don't think so, but I do live in high hope....you know the ending..'die in despair'.....there is no fancy doughnut out there in my kitchen, but I bet I can come up with a piece of toast....beggars can be choosers....ha.ha.!!!!

I am off for a refill, finish the blog, check the parked cars and drool over the new silver ones in the lot this morning.  My little bird is on the roof top watching its world go bye.  The trees are still, a few blinds open in the hospital wing and silence....a good way to start a Saturday!!!

I hope your day is bright and beautiful, just like you.   I am hoping for an invite out the door later in the day, but it is Saturday and the cowboy movies are on and I do have some hot coffee waiting but  as I have said out loud......'there is nothing good in this house'   . . . ha, ha...have I said that before?   I bet I have.

Go with God.....be a friend today....do some good deeds...and...light a candle when you go bye the church of your choice.    I don't mind if you light one for me...I probably need it.....something has to keep me up and running...ha, ha....and you are just the one to keep me company.   
I'm off....but you already know that!!!   Go....have yourself a day to remember!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment