Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, July 12, 2018

Good Morning Sunshine!!

The colors of Fall.  Good morning.  I do not have a bouquet like this in my apartment but it would be nice to have one....no wild flowers to be had, so I guess I'll be content with a beautiful picture which reminds me of the true colors of Fall.    It is quiet out in the driveway this morning, most of the workers are in and parked for the day and the hospital window blinds are still down.   A new day, hopefully a good day for those confined in the hospital wing.   We have blessings to count...so get busy and make your today bright and beautiful...and...take time to visit the sick....be a beacon of light today.

The sun is shining on the little tree in front of the hospital building.  The rays have highlighted colors that bring beauty to the eye of the beholder.  The russets are topping the little tree, the pinks of a flower of some kind are showing through;  a lovely scene, a promise of Fall in all its glory of color and the huge line of trees behind the hospital building are enjoying the sunshine on their leaves and glowing for us all.   It is a special scene I am privy to each morning and I have to admit I enjoy the different colors of the seasons.  My little bird was on the roof top for a very short visit this morning.  He or she didn't stay very long, guess it had places to go and others to visit this morning.

So.....be a beacon of Good Will today.   BE YOU!!!!   I am off for a refill of my coffee.  I will skype my girls and thank them for a lovely yesterday.  How lucky I am.   Sitting in Pat's back yard under the big trees, enjoying sunshine, listening to the sounds of summer and then being served a delicious meal ending with hugs that make the heart glow.    Remember to put a little of "YOU" into your greetings today.  Make those you love and like shine.   You can do it...all you have to do is open those arms, smile with your eyes and let your heart lead the way.

Go....make today special....just like you.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment