Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday Morning

Good Morning!!!  The little bird is on the roof top across the way watching the workers park their bright new looking cars in  the lot as they walk towards the front door of the hospital wing and get ready for a new work day.    The shades are still drawn, no breeze of any kind, beautiful baby blue sky with a puffy white cloud or two and a few grey ones interspersed in and around them.  A quiet morning, the start of a new day.

So, here is a new Friday to fill;  wonder what we will do with our seconds today.  I have no plans but don't mind making some..um...guess I'll have to check with the girls and see if there is a want or need to go somewhere ....well, Fish and Chips come to mind...smile!!!

I am off to blog although I have little to blog about today.   As I said earlier, I did  not go anywhere or do anything exciting to share with you but I did get a chapter or two in a new book I have started.   I glanced through a "Kennedy" book, picked up "Oh My Stars" by Lorna Landvik, all about angry housewives eating Bon Bons'  ha, ha, we have all been there and done that....so,as you know, a good book can wile away an hour or two and change your attitude.

I am off to refill my coffee cup.  I will hunker in my chair and watch some news and eventually get dressed and plan a walk around the block unless I get a better offer.   I hope your Friday is a good one and you find things to do and places to go.   Be sure you take a friend along and if I am not mistaken, it is your turn to buy lunch.....enjoy!!1   Go, be YOU and make today the best one yet.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment