Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Morning Bright and Beautiful!!

I am looking at the tall trees over the roof top of the hospital wing which is across the street from my window.  The shades are drawn, it is much to early to get up and move on a Sunday  morning....and then there are us...smile.   A beautiful new silver car is parking in front of my window...must be brand new...a beauty....no breeze, nothing but russet leaves on the tall trees, Fall is coming up fast.  I marvel at how fast the seasons change.    I smile as I watch the hospital workers walking slowly into the hospital building;  nine out of ten carry some kind of a gadget they cannot seem to do without;  wonder who is awake to talk to them at this time of day.   Some have their morning libation in hand, sipping and walking...don't miss a beat as they wake up on their way in the door.  They must have coffee pots on inside as I see some carrying something edible as they walk along.   If it was me, I'd probably have the 'goody' eaten before I got to the door....nothing bashful about my appetite.  My cup is empty....that will never do...I'll be back.

Aah!!!!  Hot, black, coffee, filled cup to the brim and if I am careful I do not lose a drop.   Aah...the morning libation what would we do without it?   I don't want to find out.   I am looking out my big picture window at the workers cars all parked neat and tidy, only one parked a bit further away from another, the others seem to have their distance down pat and leave plenty of room to open the car doors wide.   There are four cars parked out there already, a new Sunday morning and a day to celebrate in a church of your choice.    I would love to have lots of new news to share but it is a quiet time and I have no ramblings to share. 
So I am going to love you and leave you to enjoy your Sunday;  say a prayer for me.  Be good, be kind, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment