Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, July 2, 2018

July!!!!!!

A very quiet Monday, the start of a brand new week;  the beginning of ????;  um....hopefully wonderful days and nights with our family and friends to love, to like, to celebrate time with...how lucky we are.  Right now today...Monday....is almost over and it was a quiet day for me.   I had lunch upstairs with the ladies, worked on the big puzzle on the table and WE are coming along really well.  There are some illusive pieces but then that is to be expected so that when one is found it is that proverbial pat on the back .   There are four dedicated puzzlers and I think, although this one is no where finished, a new puzzle has been selected to follow.    Meanwhile, down in the apartment there are new books to be read, dozens in the bookcase waiting but a yard sale or two this past weekend gifted us with some new ones.  I actually did read a few chapters in the book that is waiting patiently on my night stand for a bit of attention.   I do read every night before I turn off the light for the night.   I intend to read at least four chapters but some nights I am lucky to get through one....the restless soul of a reader..smile!!

The sky, at this minute, is a violet shade;  no stars, cannot think of how long it has been since I have seen stars....maybe if I stayed awake long enough I would but when the head hits the pillow...yawn....snoozing follows.

A quiet day, an alone day, a comfortable no shoe day, feet on the hassock, tv on with cowboys and right now folks are bringing their favorite pieces hoping for a million dollars for a tea cup...smile!!!  I am going to go out to the kitchen, put on some water for tea and make myself a cup of hot tea.  There is nothing good in this house....so nothing to go with it.  I cannot imagine where all those goodies go.....I know I made a store run and I did buy some fancy cookies....wonder where they went!!!

So, have a good rest of the day to yourself.   Make sure you have a good sleep, don't forget happy dreams....and make your tomorrow special;  just like YOU!! 

Sleep tight.....don't let the bed bugs bite......silly saying... catch up...I need a word or two.....a verbal hug will do.    GO!!!!  BE YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment