Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday...all day...bright and beautiful!!!

 It is getting hot, hot, hot....around here....summer heat and it should be cooling off according to the change of leaves on the trees....nature at its best.....color...bright...beautiful.....and summer begins to wane and soon we will have cool and a bit of wind....aah!!!!
It is going to be another hot one....sun is up....and it is going to be another hot day.....summer does not want to give in...or up.....but a chance to tan one more time...smile.

This is a picture i have had for a very long time.    Reminds me of walks out with friends back in Brookings where we would take time to walk out and about and exercise....smile!!

It is Sunday all day.   I am a bit cloudy in the brain department this morning, not anxious to be wide awake, thinking heat again today and my book is waiting so I think I'll be good, calm and stay put today. 
The little tree across the way is showing a lot more color.  The bird that visits every day is sitting on the roof top and looks content.  The worker cars are in and parked for the day and that new light grey one is right under my window and is really very good looking...a very light grey with silver trim and very fancy lights in deep red with silver trim. 

So....that is my word for the day....short and sweet....hope your day is wonderful..like you.....get up, go out the door and find places to go and things to do;   do not waste your Sunday seconds.   I think you should take a friend to breakfast...enjoy and relax.    As for me, I am going out for a coffee refill, check the cabinets and see if by any chance there is anything 'good' out there....I don't think so...I am very good about keeping the cupboards bare when there is anything with sugar around..smile!!!

It is going to be a beautiful sunshine day ...enjoy it.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment